We are a statewide policy and advocacy organization dedicated to improving the health and well being of low-income
Californians by increasing their access to nutritious, affordable food.
Select a location:
Please hover over the data fields for notes and information on data sources. The profiles will be updated as new data become available.
Nutrition & Food Insecurity Profile
Values marked by an asterisk (*) represent aggregate data from county groups. County groups:
- Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Inyo, Mariposa, Mono, and Tuolumne Counties
- Del Norte, Lassen, Modoc, Plumas, Sierra, Siskiyou, and Trinity Counties
- Colusa, Glenn, and Tehama Counties
County groups for WIC data only:
- Colusa, Glenn, Tehama, and Trinity Counties
- Del Norte, Lassen, Modoc, Nevada, Plumas, Sierra, and Siskiyou Counties
- Lake and Mendocino Counties
- Sutter and Yolo Counties
Blank values indicate that data are not available.