Grants to Expand School Breakfast: January 12th Webinar
12.19.2016 Get ready! Next month, the state will open grant applications for new breakfast funds.
These competitive grants are open to all applicants and will prioritize high-poverty schools implementing or expanding after-the-bell breakfast.
Find out how you can access these important grant funds! Join us for two upcoming webinars.
- Learn about key dates and critical steps for the grant application process
- Get suggestions about writing a successful grant application
- Hear about the challenges and successes of implementing after-the-bell breakfast with grant funds
- Have your questions answered by the staff who will review and score the grant applications
The webinars will be hosted by California Food Policy Advocates and will feature
- Stephanie Bruce, Nutrition Services Director, Palm Springs Unified School District
- The California Department of Education â€“ Nutrition Services Division
- January 12, 2017 at 2pm â€“ registration link
- February 9, 2017 at 2pm â€“ registration coming soon
Read an overview of the grants. PDF
Have questions or suggestions? Please contact Tia Shimada at email@example.com or 510.433.1122 ext 109.