Using Marketing Strategies to Boost Demand for School Lunch
1.11.2012 Save the date for the next RENEW Initiative webinar, Using Strategies to Boost Demand for School Lunch, on January 26, 2012 from 10 AM to 11 AM PST.Join us to learn and see examples of how creative school nutrition directors are marketing their school meals program to boost demand and to encourage students'selection of healthier fare. This is a free webinar put on by The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health's RENEW Initiative.
- Alexandra Castillo, Researcher, National Food Service Management Institute
- Rodney Taylor, Student Nutrition Director, Riverside Unified School District
- Scott Soiseth, Director of Child Nutrition, Turlock Unified School District
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Understand how research-based marketing strategies can be used to increase overall participation in your district's cafeterias.
- Identify cost-effective marketing strategies to increase sales of specific healthy items.
- Hear from food service directors who have successfully changed the image of school food in their districts.
Space is limited. Reserve your seat here.